After watching this video learner will be able to:
1. Define the acute abdomen.
2. Understand the pertinent anatomy for the evaluation of the acute abdomen.
3. Understand the comprehensive history taking skills for the acute abdomen.
4. Learn key steps to a thorough abdominopelvic examination.
5. Correlate relevant laboratory data and radiological findings to symptoms.
Presented by. Dr. Hatem Abou-Syed
Tim A. Sayed, M.D., MBA is a board certified plastic surgeon and software developer. He is double board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. Tim was trained at Massachusetts General Hospital (Harvard Medical School) and the University of California at San Francisco (UCSF).