In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this video we will learn about :
1. Liver function test and interpretation.
2. Acute and chronic hepatitis - diagnosis on LFTs results.
3. Hepatitis serology markers and their time course.
4. Cirrhosis - causes, presentation, LFTs pattern and relevant tests.
5. Complications of cirrhosis.
6. Primary biliary cholangitis and primary scelorsing cholangitis - clinical presentation and LFTs pattern.
7. Hemochromatosis - types, presentation, LFTs and complications.
8. Wilson's disease - presentation and diagnosis.
Presented by Dr. Sameer Islam
Sameer Islam MD, MBA is currently a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine and a Consultant in Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Texas Tech University Health Science Center.