In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this lecture Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. Risk factors for cholelithiasis. (00:44)
2. Protective factors for gall bladder diseases. (3:02)
3. Acute cholelithiasis. (5:26)
4. Management of cholelithiasis. (9:06)
5. Indication for surgery. (11:58)
6. Use of ursodeoxycholic acid in treatment. (14:32)
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.