In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this session we will discuss the following topics:
1. Calya et. al., in vitro study for the efficacy of Ivermectin to eliminate SARS-COV-2.
2. We will discuss the potential mechanism of action of Ivermectin when it is working in an viristatic role.
3. Ivermectin is also an inflammation modulator. We will look at the potential mechanism for this.
4. Ivermectin also docsk with the spike proteins of the SARS-COV-2 and the ACE2 receptors as demonstrated in an in-silico study. We will review this mechanism as well.
5. Ivermectin's potential role to disrupt RNA Dependent RNA Polymerase (RdRp) and 3 Chymotrypsin Like Protease (3-CTLP) enzymes.
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.