In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this webinar Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. The fate of glucose (hyperglycaemia) in the human body. (recap) (00:38)
2. Mechanism of damage in Diabetes mellitus. (3:08)
3. Glycation mechanism of tissue damage. (6:00)
4. Hyperglycaemia and advanced glycation end product (AGE). (7:51)
5. AGE and vascular dysfunction. (11:05)
6. Renal dysfunction due to chronic hyperglycaemia. (18:13)
7. PKC activation related tissue damage. (22:44)
8. Polyol pathway acceleration. (29:23)
9. Concept behind autonomic dysfunction in diabetes. (35:56)
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.