In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this lecture Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. Introduction to pharmacokinetics. (1:01)
2. Pharmacokinetics of orally administered drugs. (5:09)
3. Protein-bound drugs vs free drugs. (11:00)
4. Drugs acting on the central nervous system. (19:37)
5. Ionized vs non-ionized drugs. (24:33)
6. Transportation of drugs. (34:06)
7. Biotransformation of drugs. (43:52)
8. Elimination of drugs from the kidney. (53:49)
9. Plasma concentration values. (1:10:42)
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.