The learning objectives of this video are the following:
1. Transfusion reactions.
2. What happens to antibodies present in the donor's blood when they enter the recipient's blood?
3. What happens to the RBCs (along with antigens) in the donor's blood when they enter the recipient's blood?
4. Complications of mismatched blood transfusions.
5. What happens in the case of a Rh +ve blood transfusion to a person with Rh -ve?
6. Erythroblastosis fetalis.
7. Blood type compatibility.
8. What are universal donors and recipients?
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.