In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this video we will learn about:
1. Characteristics of Type IV hypersensitivity reaction.
2. Subtypes of Type IV hypersensitivity reactions and cells involved in each subtype.
3. The pathology of contact dermatitis.
4. The mechanism of PPD and lepramin testing.
5. Diseases associated with Type IV hypersensitivity reactions.
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.