In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this video we will learn about:
1. The difference between four types of hypersensitivity reacions.
2. The immunopathological mechanism of Type II hypersensitivity reactions.
3. Subtypes of Type II hypersensitivity reaction and their mechanism of injury .
4. Different diseases associated with different subtypes.
5. Pathophysiology of myasthenia gravis and Graves' disease.
6. Pathophysiology of good pasture's syndrome and vasculitis.
7. Mechanism of injury of autoimmune hemolytic anemia and transfusion reactions.
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.