In this video we will talk about :
1. The flow of immune function and information from bone Marrone to immune response.
2. Different types of immune modulation drugs.
3. A discussion about Receptor blocking drugs.
4. The mechanism and point of action of Muromonab.
5. The mechanism of action of Cyclosporin in signal transduction blockade.
6. A discussion about action of Tacrolimus, doclizumab and azathioprine.
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.