In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this discussion we will learn about :
1. Components of immune system.
2. Pathways of activation of immune system on foreign antigen entry.
3. Functions of different cellular components of immune system.
4. Pathology of Bruton's Agammaglobulinemia.
5. Pathology and effects of Digeorge syndrome.
6.Pathology and effects of Hyper IgM syndrome and selective Ig deficiency.
7. Pathology of SCID and Job's syndrome.
8. Pathology of CGD, LAD and chronic mucocutaneous candiadisis.
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.