Drbeen Forum | drbeen

Want to ask a question or post a comment?

Sign In.

Back To Forum
Sign In

AstraZeneca covishield vaccine
Vishwanath Shirvaikar - 2021-04-22 19:01:24

Hi Dr Been,

I have recently registered my account on this platform. Very impressed with your lectures, your knowledge and your study in medical science and technology. Great job with that. 

I really wanted to ask this question regarding the AstraZeneca/ Covishield vaccine jabs in India. A relative of mine who is a woman in the age group of 50-55 is planning to take the jab this week. She has a medical history where she underwent a surgery around 16-17 years back to get her Uterus removed due to a cyst. She doesn't really have any much side effects as such except very rare hot flushes and mood swings probably due to hormonal imbalance as advised by her family doctor. In addition to that she has hypertension and minor dust allergy. She is not on any blood thinners and is only on a single daily dose of Olmetrack 20 drug and less salt diet for the hypertension problem. Does she by any chance come under the vulnerable risk group of thrombosis/ blood clotting which is a rare side effect of the Astra Zeneca/ Covishield vaccine? 

Thanks & Regards.

AstraZeneca covishield vaccine
Dr Arun Gupta - 2021-05-22 12:26:28

Very impressive . Clear concept & expression . 🙏🙏🙏

sir from where do you get all this vase knowledge from ?

Report Reply