Drbeen Forum | drbeen

Want to ask a question or post a comment?

Sign In.

Back To Forum
Sign In

Relative risk reduction vs absolute risk reduction with Cv-19 vaccines
Mary Seratt - 2021-04-15 20:28:39

Why is no one talking about ARR of Cv-19 vaccines?  Why isn't FDA guidline followed to present both ARR and RRR? Same Q for flu vaccine. 

Karen Wright - 2021-04-25 18:06:21

After I receive an mRNA vaccination, if I am exposed to the virus, will my body produce the N-protein antibody? I understand the mRNA covid vaccine trains the body to recognize the S protein. Natural immunity would train the body to recognize both N and S. Will my body still have an opportunity to recognize the N protein if exposed after being vaccinated?

Report Reply

Anne M. - 2021-04-17 20:19:02

I've been watching a lot of Dr.Been's YouTube videos on the blood clotting concerns of the vaccines. They have been very informative, but I am still unsure on what this means for getting the vaccine. Should I get the Pfizer vaccine or choose to not get any vaccine? Or is a better solution to get the vaccine and then get my F4 platelets checked afterwards. I'm hoping to get his thoughts on this. For more context, I am a healthy female below age of 30 with no past history of allergies or comorbidities. Even still, I don't know which risk is "better".

Report Reply

naqshpa - 2021-06-03 21:23:37

same issue here. with me. ive had reactions like blurry vision & sleep paralysis to antibiotics. i was on epilipsy meds 20 yrs back when i was 18 and had a reaction to that too. stamerring & memory issues forgetting spellings & maths. the stamerring reduced as soon as the doctor reduced dosage & went away when i stopped meds. i had to realarn my maths & spellings. ive had a rash reaction to diclofenac. i can take paracetemol, ibuprofen & dicyclomine+ mefenamic acid though. cough syrups make me weirdly sleepy & for most meds a child dose works for me. should i be taking the risk with the vaccine? i hope someone can advise.