Drbeen Forum | drbeen

Want to ask a question or post a comment?

Sign In.

Back To Forum
Sign In

Ivermectin in Washington State
Chuck risley - 2021-04-01 20:52:54

Hello my name is Chuck. I hope you are doing well. I am a single dad of a 13 year old boy. My son wants to go back to school and I am scared he will get covid. I have tried a couple numbers on the flccc website and it's been over a week with no call. I know you are not my doctor and you cannot tell me what I should or shouldn't do. But I'm hoping you or somebody can point me in the direction of a doctor in Washington State or somebody who will prescribe Ivermectin in Washington State. I hope you can help. My phone number is 360-340-3548 and my email is aydinsdad@gmail.com. if you can help please feel free to call or send me an email. I do appreciate your time and stay healthy. Thank you again

Ivermectin in Washington State
Jill Gaebel - 2021-04-02 18:47:32

Here is a link on the FLCCA site that lists a directory of doctors who prescribe ivermectin:  https://www.exstnc.com

Report Reply

Matthew Isaacs - 2021-04-10 20:39:52

Dr. Been has said many times that he's not really concerned about kids who don't have any major health issues getting COVID.  I agree, based on the data I've seen.

For example, here's the CDC's statement on relative risk by age group: 


(I don't trust the CDC on everything, but this info should be fairly accurate.)

Is your thinking that adults in the household will need Ivermectin in case the child brings COVID home?  If so, look into solutions that are given widely online.

Dr. Been has said to treat the child's cold and immune health as you would for any cold, while safeguarding your own health (wear a mask at home, isolate, etc.) -- I agree.