Drbeen Forum | drbeen

Want to ask a question or post a comment?

Sign In.

Back To Forum
Sign In

Other virus - long covid? Immune deficiency - not Covid?
Adam Mercy - 2021-01-27 15:09:25

Greetings Dr. Been,  I and some scientists are focused on this breakthrough science. You are doing a beautiful duty is to resonate the truth. Keep it up IA.  No fear! 

We have vetted the ideas of Dr. Mikovits for a while. I'd like your thoughts.   I'll summarize her view

a)  Xenotropic viruses are in all the vaccines cause we make them in animal tissues. She worked at Fort Detrick, and at NIH.  Her focus in the 2009 era was a mouse tissue retrovirus  (6% of population) which she discovered working with Frank Ruscetti (an actual world-class scientist).  XMRV may be responsible for neuropathology via inflammation but notably ME/CFS (87% of this group tests positive).  Fauci didn't lilke this and wanted it to go away even making a clone VP62 and then showing the clone isn't in the population. XMRV's are tightly bound and silent (PCR has a hard time picking them up). This is a lot like HIV.  Symptoms are a lot like long Covid - RANTES, IL6, TNFalpha elevated - same signatures she found.  Good video by here here.  I don't see how we can ignore this anymore.

b) She says we should never inject animal RNA through the body.   Viruses go through receptors not in all cells. Lipid nanoparticles can go everywhere.  RNA in the blood is a danger signal.  It is going to wake up inflammation, and deplete glutathione, and type 1 interferon.   The vaccine can make people sick, and depletion can wake up retroviruses/other viruses that undoubtably exist in the population (iatrongenic cause).   

Maybe people are testing positive in Israel, because their immune system is being weakened by the vaccine. They had the virus but it was in check. I don't think this idea is too complex nor a wild stretch.   Thoughts?

More science to discuss, and happy to do it outside the forum if not appropriate (hello@mercy.school).  

Other virus - long covid? Immune deficiency - not Covid?
Foods4Medicines - 2021-01-28 02:14:27

I would like to echo your " Viruses go through receptors not in all cells. Lipid nanoparticles can go everywhere.  RNA in the blood is a danger signal." I had posted "The detiney of our cells after hosting a viccine" in the forum, which has a similar concern, but got no any response. Can you explain why?

Report Reply