Drbeen Forum | drbeen

Want to ask a question or post a comment?

Sign In.

Back To Forum
Sign In

• • The destiny of our cells after hosting a vaccine?
Foods4Medicines - 2021-01-27 00:07:42

After synthesizing spike proteins, the host cells will be destroyed by our own immune system or not? Some said yes, some said no, or both? For instance, Moderna packs its mRNA inside lipid nanoparticles and then bump and fuse with our cells. The vaccine eventually will get into bloodstreams and reach to every cell (except brain by assuming the nanoparticles are unable to pass BBB?).

My understanding is that the lipid nanoparticles can fuse with all cells because all human cell membranes have lipid bilayer with no selectivity to the particles. Thus, could all human cells host the vaccine to synthesize the spike proteins? Dr. Been mentioned in his videos that the host cells after synthesizing the proteins will be destroyed by our own immune system. However, in CDC website, it only said that the mRNA will be destroyed but failed to mention about the destiny of the host cells. The other possibility is that both are correct: some might survive and some might be destroyed?

• • The destiny of our cells after hosting a vaccine?
Dr. Mobeen Syed - 2021-02-01 20:05:15

This is a natural immune system behavior that the cytotoxic T cells will destroy any cell exhibiting an antigen that they (cytotixc t cells) recognize provided that these cytotoxic t cells are triggered by IL2 from the Th1 cells, which in turn need IL12 from the innate arm.

Can you provide a link to the CDC site saying the other way round?

Report Reply

Foods4Medicines - 2021-02-02 02:50:46

De. Been: 

Thanks for your reply to my question which is very important for me to accept covid-19 vaccination or not.

The CDC link is as follows:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html

"COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. Once the instructions (mRNA) are inside the immune cells, the cells use them to make the protein piece. After the protein piece is made, the cell breaks down the instructions and gets rid of them.

Next, the cell displays the protein piece on its surface. Our immune systems recognize that the protein doesn’t belong there and begin building an immune response and making antibodies, like what happens in natural infection against COVID-19."

I have a few problems with the above statement, especially the first statement skips many important steps: (1) The vaccines can not only get inside our immune cells but also every cell because the lipid nanoparticles can fuse with all of our cells having lipid bilayer membranes without selectivity; (2) I agree with you that our immune system will destroy the host cells by considering them as inffected cells if they present the spike proteins to our dendritic cells;  

Because the lipid nanoparticles can fuse with any cell inside our body and the host cell will be destroyed by our immune system eventually. What will be the consequence if the destroyed host cells are essential which could become serious or fatal?

Furthermore, not much discussion about if the PEG lipid nanparticles could across BBB. The following link shows using PEGylated nanoparticles across BBB into neuronal cells.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0168365920305587

If they can across BBB and fuse with any cell inside our brain whcih will then be destroyed by our own immune system. Could we expect what will be the potential consequence?

Since mllions had already been vaccinated, but only few fatal cases had been reported. The data do not match to the degree of seriousness what I am worrying about. Could you explain why?

Dr. Mobeen Syed - 2021-02-01 19:50:05

I have discussed the steps that occur once a vaccine is injected in my videos. I cannot explain why CDC says the things they say. They have a lots of steps missing in their description.

Host cells usually are not killed enmass that the tissue becomes disabled with these vaccines. A majority of the vaccine is picked up by the fibroblasts, other tissue cells including muscle cells as well.

Mobeen